Martyn Meade

01695 575278

Photo 2
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo 14
Photo 6
Photo 7
Photo 12
Photo 9
Photo 13
Photo 8
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 3

ATTRACTIVE FIRST FLOOR FLAT

RESTRICTED TO THOSE 55 & ABOVE

WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT

CLOSE TO TRANSPORT & SHOPS

TWO BEDROOMS

DUEL ASPECT LOUNGE

OFFERED WITH NO CHAIN

EPC RATING = C

Early Viewings are Highly Recommended of this Superb, First Floor Flat which is offered on a 70% Share Basis with the remaining 30% held with Redwing Living Housing Association and is available to those age 55 years and over.
The property which is well presented throughout is ideally located close to the Town Centre and Transport links briefly comprises: Entrance Hall with stairs to the first floor having a stair lift in situ. Landing. Duel Aspect Lounge. Kitchen. Two Bedrooms and a Shower Room. Outside there are communal gardens and residents parking. There is also the added benefit of Upvc double glazing throughout and gas combi central heating. EPC RATING = C.

Stamp Duty Calculator

See full breakdown

Total SDLT due

Below is a breakdown of how the total amount of SDLT was calculated.

Up to £125k(Percentage rate 0 %)

Above £125k and up to £250k (Percentage rate 2 %)

Above £250k and up to £925k (Percentage rate 5 %)

Above £925k and up to £1.5m (Percentage rate 10 %)

Above £1.5m (Percentage rate 12 %)

Up to £300k(Percentage rate 0 %)

Above £300k and up to £500k(Percentage rate 0 %)

*This is for illustrative purposes only
Arrange a Viewing
Ground Floor
  
  
ENTRANCE HALL
 Double glazed door. Double glazed upvc window. Wall mounted electric radiator. Stairs to first floor with stair lift in situ.

  

First Floor

 
 
  
LANDING
 Built in Storage. Radiator. Double Glazed upvc window.

  
LOUNGE (duel aspect)
 15'0" x 12'8" (4.57m x 3.86m)
Upvc double glazed windows to front and side. Radiator. Electric fire set in timber surround with tiled back and hearth. Built in store.

  
KITCHEN (rear)
 11'0" x 6'9" (3.35m x 2.06m)
Range of fitted base and wall units with worktops having tiled splash back. Stainless steel sink unit. Cooker point. Space for Tall fridge freezer and washing machine. Double glazed upvc window. Radiator. Wall mounted Vaillant gas combi central heating boiler.

  
BEDROOM 1 (rear)
 14'2" x 9'4" (4.32m x 2.84m)
Double glazed upvc window. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.

  
BEDROOM 2 (rear)
 11'1" x 5'9" (3.38m x 1.75m)
Double glazed upvc window. Radiator.

  
SHOWER ROOM & W.C. Combined
 6'9" x 5'5" (2.06m x 1.65m)
Tiled shower cubicle with electric shower unit. Low level W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Vanity mirror. Extractor unit. Radiator.

  
OUTSIDE
 Communal gardens. To the rear is a lawn garden. Residents, communal parking.

  
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
 The property is being offered For Sale on a 70% shared basis with the remaining 30% held by Redwing Living Housing Association. The property is Leasehold with a monthly service charge of £54.00pcm. The Council Tax is band B with rates payable of £1351.25 for the 2019/20 period to West Lancs BC.

  
Floor Plan 1

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquires to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property. We have not tested any services, systems or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information we provide be verified by you on inspection, and by your Surveyor and Conveyancer.