Martyn Meade

01695 575278

2 Bedroom Flat For Sale in Ormskirk - Shared Ownership £89,500

Photo 6
Photo 10
Photo 7
Photo 13
Photo 9
Photo 5
Photo 6
Photo 4
Photo 11
Photo 12
Photo 14

SUPERB GROUND FLOOR FLAT

70% SHARE BASIS

TWO BEDROOMS

CIRCA 600 SQ. FT.

MODERN KITCHEN/BATHROOM

IDEAL LOCATION

WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT

EPC RATING = C

Early Viewings are Highly Recommended of this Superb, Ground Floor Flat which is offered on a 70% Share Basis with the remaining 30% held with Regenda Housing Association and is available to those age 55 years and over.
The property which is well presented throughout is ideally located close to the Town Centre and Transport links briefly comprises: Canopy Porch. Entrance Hall. Lounge. Two Bedrooms. Modern Kitchen and Shower Room. Outside there are communal gardens and residents parking. There is also the added benefit of Upvc double glazing throughout and gas combi central heating. EPC RATING = C.

Stamp Duty Calculator

See full breakdown

Total SDLT due

Below is a breakdown of how the total amount of SDLT was calculated.

Up to £125k(Percentage rate 0 %)

Above £125k and up to £250k (Percentage rate 2 %)

Above £250k and up to £925k (Percentage rate 5 %)

Above £925k and up to £1.5m (Percentage rate 10 %)

Above £1.5m (Percentage rate 12 %)

Up to £300k(Percentage rate 0 %)

Above £300k and up to £500k(Percentage rate 0 %)

*This is for illustrative purposes only
Arrange a Viewing
ACCOMMODATION
 Which is all situated on the Ground Floor

  
CANOPY PORCH
 Bin Store and lighting.

  
ENTRANCE HALL
 Laminate strip floor. Under stairs cupboard. Radiator. Double Glazed Front Door.

  
LOUNGE (front)
 15'0" x 12'8" (4.57m x 3.86m)
Upvc double glazed window. Radiator. Laminate strip floor. Electric fire set in attractive, modern surround.

  
MODERN KITCHEN (rear)
 11'0" x 6'9" (3.35m x 2.06m)
Range of fitted base and wall units with modern door and drawer fronts. Worktops having inset stainless steel single drainer sink unit and mixer taps. Matching splash back. Feature lighting. Built in stainless steel electric oven and microwave. Four ring electric hob having glass splash back and extractor hood over. Space for tall fridge/freezer. Plumbed for an automatic washing machine. Double glazed upvc window and door to rear patio and communal garden.

  
BEDROOM 1 (rear)
 14'2" x 9'4" (4.32m x 2.84m)
Double glazed upvc window. Radiator. Laminate strip floor.

  
BEDROOM 2 (rear)
 11'1" x 5'9" (3.38m x 1.75m)
Double glazed upvc door to rear patio and communal garden. Radiator. Laminate strip floor. Cupboard housing gas combi central heating boiler.

  
SHOWER ROOM & W.C. Combined
 6'9" x 5'5" (2.06m x 1.65m)
Walk in shower cubicle with mixer shower unit incorporating rainfall shower head. Low level W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splash back. Extractor unit. Fitted vanity mirror with lighting. Radiator.

  
OUTSIDE
 Communal gardens. To the rear is a lawn garden with flagged patio area and timber shed. Residents, communal parking.

  
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
 The property is being offered For Sale on a 70% shared basis with the remaining 30% held by Regenda Housing Association. The property is Leasehold with a monthly service charge of £54.00pcm. The Council Tax is band B with rates payable of £1351.25 for the 2018/19 period to West Lancs BC.

  
Floor Plan 1

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquires to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property. We have not tested any services, systems or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information we provide be verified by you on inspection, and by your Surveyor and Conveyancer.