Martyn Meade

01695 575278

Photo 2
Photo 6
Photo 4
Photo 8
Photo 5
Photo 10
Photo 11
Photo 12
Photo 13
Photo 9
Photo 7
Photo 3

MODERN TRUE BUNGALOW

75% SHARED OWNERSHIP

OVER 55'S ONLY

TWO BEDROOMS

LOVELY CORNER PLOT

LOUNGE WITH BAY WINDOW

PARKING TO REAR

EPC RATING = D

OFFERED WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN is this Modern Semi Detached True Bungalow which is being sold as 75% Shared Home Ownership with the remainder being held by Sanctuary Housing and being restricted to those over 55 years of age.
The property which is immaculately presented throughout stands on a good size corner which is not directly overlooked briefly comprises: Entrance Hall with Ample Storage facilities. Lounge with bay window and modern fire surround. Attractive Kitchen and Bathroom. Two bedrooms with the master bedroom having modern furniture. Outside the property has gardens to the front, side and rear and gated parking for 2 cars and room for a garage, if required. The property also benefits from upvc double glazing and gas combi central heating. EPC RATING = D.

Stamp Duty Calculator

See full breakdown

Total SDLT due

Below is a breakdown of how the total amount of SDLT was calculated.

Up to £125k(Percentage rate 0 %)

Above £125k and up to £250k (Percentage rate 2 %)

Above £250k and up to £925k (Percentage rate 5 %)

Above £925k and up to £1.5m (Percentage rate 10 %)

Above £1.5m (Percentage rate 12 %)

Up to £300k(Percentage rate 0 %)

Above £300k and up to £500k(Percentage rate 0 %)

*This is for illustrative purposes only
Arrange a Viewing
ACCOMMODATION
 Which is all situated on the ground floor

  
STORM PORCH
  
  
ENTRANCE HALL
 Timber/glazed door. Radiator. 2 x Built-in storage cupboards.

  
LOUNGE (front)
 11'8" x 11'5" (3.56m x 3.48m) Excluding bay
Double glazed upvc bay window. Radiator. Gas fire set in marble surround.

  
KITCHEN
 11'6" x 7'9" (3.51m x 2.36m)
Double glazed upvc window. Double glazed upvc door. Range of fitted base and wall units. Stainless steel sink unit. Worktops with tiled splashback. Gas cooker, Automatic washing machine and fridge freezer in situ. Extractor fan. Wall mounted gas combi central heating boiler.

  
BEDROOM 1 (front)
 12'9" x 9'0" (3.89m x 2.74m)
Double glazed upvc window. Radiator. Modern fitted wardrobes and matching furniture.

  
BEDROOM 2 (rear)
 10'9" x 7'1" (3.28m x 2.16m)
Double glazed upvc window. Radiator.

  
BATHROOM & w.c. combined
 10'9" x 6'1" (3.28m x 1.85m)
Low level w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with mixer shower unit over. Radiator. Tiled walls. Double glazed upvc window. Extractor fan.

  
OUTSIDE
 Lovely corner plot with lawned gardens, Flagged patios and pathways. Flower beds and borders. Side access. Timber shed. Driveway to rear with parking for 2 cars. Space for garage.

  
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
 The property is sold on a 75% share basis with the remaining 25% being owned by Sanctuary Housing. A monthly service charge of £35.00 per month. No ground rent is payable. The lease term is 999 remaining thereof. Council tax is a band C with rated of payable for 2018/19 of £1557.10.

  
Floor Plan 1

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Descriptions of the property are subjective and are used in good faith as an opinion and NOT as a statement of fact. Please make further specific enquires to ensure that our descriptions are likely to match any expectations you may have of the property. We have not tested any services, systems or appliances at this property. We strongly recommend that all the information we provide be verified by you on inspection, and by your Surveyor and Conveyancer.